This is the story of how our family of two became four with the arrival of our twin boys. This blog will highlight our journey to become parents, the fun and crazy times that ensue after the birth of our baby boys, and our adventures while stationed in Japan!
Monday, July 15, 2013
Yummy Peas!
Jackson and Cole are growing up so fast so this past week we started pureed vegetables! I am now officially a baby food cook :) I never realized how easy it was to make baby food. I cooked the peas, threw them in my food processor, and put the pureed peas into an ice tray to freeze into individual servings. I'm not sure the boys liked this very much more than the rice cereal...but hopefully the peas and all pureed veggies will grow on them!
The boys waiting for the food
The boys definitely did NOT like the peas to begin with!
After eating most of the peas they seemed to tolerate it...
No comments:
Post a Comment