Sunday, July 7, 2013

Jumperoos!

We only purchased one Jumperoo to begin with because we weren't sure if both of our twins would like it.  Boy, were we WRONG!  When we first put Jackson in the Jumperoo he was trying to figure out what we had put him in and what to do! Will helped him out a little bit!



 Then it was Cole's turn to try to figure out what to do!


Since those first two videos were taken the boys have become even more crazy with their jumping and we borrowed a second Jumperoo from our friends! They love these things and now they can both be jumping at the same time! I swear they are talking to each other and planning their jumps!

They boys have gotten the hang of the jumping and they love to stare at me while they jump! I'm guessing they are saying "look at what I can do Mom".








We did buy another toy for the boys, but we will have to wait until their legs grow a little more. Check out the video when we first put Jackson in a Round We Go toy:





No comments:

Post a Comment