Monday, July 8, 2013

4th of July!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!



I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! The boys and I celebrated America by grilling out, spending time with some friends here in Japan, making cupcakes, talking about Daddy, going for a long walk and watching the fireworks from the states on tv!





 Cole likes to try and eat Will's face off the Daddy Doll!
 Pic with Daddy!
 First time grilling and I hit it out of the ballpark if I do say so myself...Tritip is delicious! 

Nice view on our walk of the cutest toes around!

The base that we live on had planned a huge 4th of July celebration with carnival game, bands, a petting zoo, lots of amazing food, and fireworks but all had to be canceled due to weather. We had a rainy morning and then huge gusts of winds that would have blown all the tents over.  I guess we will have to celebrate extra long next year to make up for it. The boys obviously didn't miss anything, but I really really enjoy holiday stuff like that and especially seeing fireworks! 



No comments:

Post a Comment