Sunday, September 15, 2013

8 months have just flown by!



Time really does fly by when you're having fun! These boys keep me laughing all day long and I can't believe they have been in our lives for the last 8 months. I can't believe we have two infants that can sit up themselves and are almost at the crawling stage. Before Will left on deployment he put up baby gates and I am almost done baby proofing the rest of the house. I'm excited to see the boys crawl and watch how they decide to discover everything with their new skill! Cole is looking like he is almost ready to crawl...but we'll see which twin decides he wants to move around a bit! Jackson already has two teeth and Cole's first tooth is about to make it's appearance! Cole has a ton of hair and Jackson's hair is just starting to grow now! It's amazing to see their separate personalities coming out more and more! They are both really good babies and hopefully Jackson will decide to sleep through the whole night sometime soon. Until then, I will just enjoy the extra cuddle time with him! 






8 month Stats:

Cole- 27.25 inches
         18.2 pounds

Jackson- 28.25  inches
               22.0 pounds

Changes for both boys within the last month:

Both can sit up non-supported
Both can roll into crawling position
Jackson has two teeth
Cole's first tooth is showing itself(only a little)
They now fight over toys (mostly over a xylophone toy)
Both can sit in restaurant high chairs
Both are trying out solid foods now
Both make word like sounds
Both love to take blocks out of a container
Both love to take walks and looks around at everything


No comments:

Post a Comment